The Villages at Two Rivers is an active-adult community. Oasis’ role was to assist with the landscape development of the community entrance, clubhouse, and proposed agricultural community farm.
- Designed the landscape and amenity areas of +/- 7 acres for a resort-like 15,000 s.f. clubhouse facility.
- Worked closely with the client, architect, and engineer to create spaces for active and passive recreation, relaxation, and community events.
- Designed the spaces to integrate with the building functions, accommodate special events, and to enhance revenue generating capacity for the facility.
- Planned grand terraces and event lawns that extend from the building’s key axis lines to provide a variety of gathering spaces for large events.
- Developed community entrance landscape that included entrance features, entrance streetscape design, and landscape plantings.
- Planned an indoor and outdoor pool area for fitness and relaxation and with associated amenities such as pool deck, outdoor grilling and dining spaces, and a bocce lawn.