For a new unit mixed-use residential building in the heart of downtown Wilmington, Oasis Design Group provided landscape architecture, streetscape design, and design for a rooftop courtyard and deck.
- Worked with an architect and civil engineer to design the new building as part of an urban redevelopment site that features 12,125 ft. of retail; 231 residential rental units; 503 space parking garage for public and private use; and a 10,500 sq. ft. rooftop amenity terrace.
- Developed four unique and separate streetscape designs for adjacent streets.
- Created, in conjunction with the architect, two main building entrance plazas.
- Developed a pedestrian mall that linked the two buildings and parking garage entrance.
- Designed a rooftop courtyard deck/amenity area that features a pool, associated pool deck, grill/eating area, lounge spaces, and a central elevated gathering space with an outdoor fireplace.
2016 Merit Award for Unbuilt urban project from AIA Philadelphia, which was presented at 2016 AIA DesignAwards Gala at Kimmel Center in Philadelphia on Oct. 19, 2016
Team: L2Partridge, project architect; Oasis Design Group, landscape architect