For a new mixed-use residential building in the New York City metropolitan area, Oasis Design Group was the landscape architect. Oasis developed a full block on a new streetscape, a third floor amenity courtyard with a pool, and a green roof.
- Worked collaboratively with the architect and civil engineer to design the new building as part of the redevelopment site in Port Imperial (former industrial site) that features 6500 sq. ft. of retail; 191 residential condo units; 210 space internal parking garage; a 17,000 sq. ft. green roof; and a third floor amenity space.
- Developed four unique and separate streetscape designs for adjacent streets.
- Created, in conjunction with the architect, main building entrances for retail and residential.
- Developed a series of green roofs for various levels of the buildings and building shelves.
- Created private patio areas along the edges of the main amenity space.
- Developed a third floor courtyard amenity area that features a pool, associated pool deck, cabanas, various lounge spaces, and a lower-gathering space that directs a visitor’s line-of-sight to the views of the Hudson River and New York City.