Oasis Design Group completed work in various planning and design capacities throughout the 260-acre park. The 260-acre Clifton Park is one of Baltimore’s largest urban parks and was officially established as a park in 1894. Clifton Park is the former estate of the late Johns Hopkins.
- Created a master plan and subsequent design development construction plans to restore Clifton Mansion’s grounds to their original 1890s historic landscape–work focused on a 33-acre area directly adjacent to Clifton Mansion, which is listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
- Designed a comprehensive master plan for a system of pedestrian walkways and active recreation fields in the southeastern quadrant of the park.
- Developed a tree master planting plan for the entire 260-acre park. As part of this effort, an extensive tree and woodland inventory was undertaken. Based on that inventory, Oasis identified zones for new plantings specifically reforestation, invasive species removal, and new open area tree plantings to be implemented during a period of years.