Oasis Design Group developed the site master plan and detailed site design for a wide range of activities for Big Cork Vineyards, a master planned destination winery in the greater Washington, D.C. and Baltimore, Maryland area. Big Cork hosts many cultural and entertainment events and celebrated its grand opening in 2015.
- Designed the site to showcase Big Cork as a premier destination winery.
- Developed a sense of place and planned for different types of cultural, culinary, and entertainment/concert offerings with key views of the picturesque Elk Ridge.
- Created an overall site master plan locating the building, parking lots, and all vehicular circulation elements and completed construction documentation and administration.
- Planned an entry plaza, a variety of special use areas such as a stage and tent area, eastern tasting patio, summer pavilion patio, pathways, and visitor drop-off garden.
- Developed an overall grading and drainage plan at the landscape scale and resolved architectural interface issues.
- Selected plants, paving materials, lighting, and other hardscape elements.